|Website Design Agreement|
2. VARIOUS SERVICES.
3. FEES, PAYMENT AND TERM OF SERVICE.
4. ACCURATE INFORMATION.
7. EXCLUSIVE REMEDY.
8. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES.
11. REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES.
12. MODIFICATIONS TO AGREEMENT.
13. AGENTS. You agree that, if your agent, (e.g., your Primary Contact or Account Administrative Contact, Internet Service Provider, employee) purchased our service(s) on your behalf, you are nonetheless bound as a principal by all terms and conditions herein, including the domain name dispute policy. Your continued use of our services ratifies any unauthorized actions of your agent. By using your login name, account number or password, or otherwise purporting to act on your behalf, your agent certifies that he or she is authorized to apply for our services on your behalf, that he or she is authorized to bind you to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, that he or she has apprised you of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, and that he or she is otherwise authorized to act on your behalf. In addition, you are responsible for any errors made by your agent.
15. RIGHT OF REFUSAL.
16. NOTICES AND ANNOUNCEMENTS.
18. ENTIRE AGREEMENT.
19. ASSIGNMENT AND RESALE.
21. AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND.
22. INDEPENDENT PARTIES.
24. ON-LINE EXPORT RESTRICTIONS.
25. U.S. Government Users.
26. FORCE MAJEURE.
Customer (1): ______________________________
SERVICE SPECIFIC TERMS: The following terms apply in addition
to Sections 1 through 30 only if you have purchased the particular
SIGNATURE of CUSTOMER: _______________________________________